Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's new with Dana Hunka...

As if y'all don't know what is going on with me b/c I only post on here like every week. Because I lead such an exciting life...haha!

-Well as I said in a previous post about my neighbor Danielle. I talked to her yesterday and she is doing great! She is not on bed rest, her dr does not know what happened and why it happened. They did 3 sonograms and the baby is perfectly fine so back to normal with her again...Praise the Lord I have my walking buddy again!

-Isaac and I have come down with some sort of cold. Well last week one morning I woke up with a scratchy throat and thats all it was for a couple of days. And I think it was yesterday morning I woke up and it felt like a fat lady was sitting on my chest. I get real congested in the morning and I sound like I have a frog in my throat. But other than that I feel just fine. And then of course Isaac started coughing. But he has not had a runny nose or fever. So I don't think he has anything contagious. And besides he goes to see the dr next friday so I will let him know what is going on.

-As I said previously in another post about my bed ridden friend Mere. Poor Mere! She is doing real good. She just recently went to the dr on Monday and everything is stable. So just 3 more weeks of bed rest. We are hoping to get in at least a weeks worth of shopping before Miss Ella makes her grand entrance! I do her and Miss Ella a favor each week and go hang out with Mere to keep her company during the day and I of course take her a chocolate milk shake...yummmm! In which she blames me for her 2 lbs she has gained but hey they have milk in them so they are good for you...haha! Hang in there Mere!

-I try to go walking with my neighbor at least once a week. We actually have fun doing it too. Yesterday we walked probably close to 2 miles and it was such a pretty day out to do it too. But my goal is to do it now every other day or so b/c I have to lose some weight before bathing suit season....hmmmm not so sure how that is going to go for me. But I guess we shall see. I really like to get Isaac out so he can see the world and why not get some exercise out of it at the same time right?!? Well if any of you have any tips on how to shed the baby weight please let me know.

Yes I know boring post but that is all I have for now. Peace out!

No comments: