Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What is in the air...

What is in the air around here. I am surrounded by pregnant bed ridden women. Well just 2 bed ridden women. But actually ALOT of pregnant women. I know a total of 7 women that are pregnant. Yes that is right I said 7. I guess everyone is just having that baby itch. And it is very contagious. But 2 out of the 7 are bed ridden. Of course as most of you know my best friend, Mere is on bed rest b/c little Ella Bella is so ready to meet her mommy and daddy. But she is doing good for the most part. As long as she actually stays off of her feet the next 4 weeks. She has a pre term labor test next week, so I guess they will go from there to see the progress she has made. But it is so exciting to think that in just a little over a month we will all get to meet precious little Ella Bella. But today I went over to my neighbors house, Danielle. She and her husband just moved in, in October right before I had Isaac. And they have a 10 month old baby boy named Spencer. He is so stinking cute. Well she is 9 weeks pregnant. And I went over there today to invite her to the Ladies Bible Study at the church tonight b/c she told me she was interested in coming to it. So I went over to let her know about it and she told me that she had a dr's appt at 2:30 p.m. b/c she had a "threatened miscarriage." And I asked her what that was and she said that she started bleeding really bad and she thought for sure she had lost the baby. And she went to the emergency room and the dr there told she needed to be on bed rest until she sees her dr which would be today. But she said that she will more than likely have to be on bed rest until she is 20 weeks. So those of you who have chosen to read my blog here will you please pray for her. Just pray that everything goes well and that maybe she wont have to be a bed rest the entire pregnancy. Like I said she is only 9 weeks along and she has a 10 month old. So please just pray that she is okay. The dr in the er said that baby is fine so maybe everything will be alright. Well I guess that is it for now. Peace out!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I am sorry to hear that about your neighbor. I will be parying for her. If it encourages her, tell her that we are praying.