Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ABC's about me!!

* A - Attached or single: Attached to Mark Jacob Hunka
* B - Best Friend: Jake, my mom, my sister, Mere and Lanee
* C - Cake or Pie: Cake
* D - Day: Well my days run together now that I stay at home but I like Fridays
* E - Essential Items: Cell phone and debit card...ha! and of course Isaac
* F - Favorite Color: Black for clothes but other than that it depends on my mood
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: hmmm...I like both but I will go with gummy bears
* H - Hometown: Saginaw, TX
* I - Indulgences: chocolate
* J - January or July: January
* K - Kids: I have a 3 month old, Isaac Mark Hunka
* L - Life is incomplete without: God, my family and friends
* M - Marriage Date: September 16, 2006
* N - Number of Siblings: sisters- Leah and Micah-Step sisters-Tab and Jadyn
* O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
* P - Phobia or Fears: ROACHES!!!!!
* Q - Quote: "I'm just saying"...inside joke between me and my sis...ha!
* R - Reason to Smile: Isaac and my adorable nephew Dylan
* S - Season: Spring-the weather is great!
* T - Tag two: Mere and Brittany
* U - Unknown fact about me: I don't know
* V - Vegetarian or Not: Not love me some meat!
* W - Worst habit: Popping my knuckles and Chewing on my finger nails
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: both-had x-rays on both of my feet, ultrasounds when I was pregnant
* Y - Your favorite food: anything mexican
*Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: