Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day...with a baby...

Well Valentine's Day is upon once again. Don't get me wrong I like Valentine's Day and all. And I am proud to say that this is mine and Jacob's 5th valentine's day together. But this year we have a baby on Valentines Day. Not that I am complaining at all b/c I love my little boy sooo much. So I had been trying to think of something fun and romantic that Jacob and I could do without spending alot of money and something we could do with the baby as well. Because I was not about to ask someone to babysit b/c this is everyone elses valentines day as well. Well the other day I made chicken tortellini alfredo with broccoli for my friend Mere. And Jake was a little upset b/c he didn't get any. So I am making spinach tortellini alfredo with chicken. And we actually have a fondue so I bought some chocolate bark that we are going to melt and I bought some dippers....marshmallows,strawberries and angel food cake. I got the fondue idea from this GREAT restaurant called The Melting Pot, it is in Southlake. Kind of pricy but totally worth it...it is soooo yummy. So that is what we are doing for dinner and then I went and rented some movies. So that is our Valentine's Day plans. Very simple but I am very excited to spend it with my two favorite people, my hubby...Jake and my baby boy...Isaac! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.


No comments: