Monday, February 9, 2009

I can't believe it...

I can't believe it my baby boy is already 3 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was 9 months pregnant with him and soooo miserable. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn new things. It recently has learned where his hands and feet are. It is hilarious to watch him wave his hand in front of face and look so amazed by it. So now my new goal is to teach him to roll over. So I have been putting him in the floor on his back and kind of rocking him from side to side and seeing if he can turn over. I will put him on his belly for a little while and let him push up. But he gets tired of being on his belly real quick. He gets very frustrated and just starts crying. So I usually give him and just pick him up. And recently we put his exersaucer together so I will put him in that every now and then and watching him in that is so funny b/c he is still kind of wobbly and again he gets tired of that eventually. I know yall probably think I am obsessed with my baby b/c he is all I ever talk about on here but that is b/c I am in love with my baby and I just can't help it. I love being a mommy and sharing with everyone how much I love it.

For those of you who don't already know, my best friend Meredith is about 8 months pregnant with little Ella Grace. And about a week ago Mere started having what she thought was Braxton Hicks but it turned out to be real contractions. She had like 12 contractions in 30 mins. And her due date isn't until April 13th so Ella still needs to cook a little bit longer. So right now her dr has her on medication to stop the contractions and she is on bed rest until the end of her pregnancy. So please pray for my friend, for her health and Ella Bella's health as well. I just feel so sorry for Mere being stuck at home everyday. So just pray specifically that the contractions will stop and that maybe she could be put on moderate bed rest and pray that Ella does not come to early. I mean we want to meet her very badly but we want her to be a very healthy baby girl.

Well that is it for now, I posted Isaac's 3 month pics below so take a look and tell me what you think. Talk to you later...xoxoxo!










































3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh he's so adorable! I love his little grin!

Rach said...

Y'all have the cutest little boy! He takes such good pictures.

Mere Adkisson said...

Your blog looks awesome! and Isaac steals the show. I have been working all day on mine and I am still blog retarded. you'll have to give me some tutorials. love ya!!!