Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Chunky Monkey...

Well our little guy is almost 5 months old now. So I thought I would go ahead a start a new post since I am sitting at home today not being productive with anything. And Isaac is sleeping right now, so here you go!
I am not quite sure how much he is weighing these days. My guess is somewhere around 15 lbs if not that than more! Because he is definitely a chunky monkey! Our baby boy is getting so big! I can't believe it, it makes me sad to think that he is a itty bitty baby anymore. But he is so much fun. Jacob and I have so much fun with him and of course we love to show him off! But now Isaac is wearing 6-9 month is shirts and 3-6 month is pants. I know he is built just like his daddy... Big belly...tiny hiny...ha!
Isaac still has not rolled over yet. He almost did it the other day. He was just laying in the floor and he just rolled to his side. First time he had ever done that but of course he hasn't done it since. But I think he is like his mommy...lazy! He will probaby crawl before he decides to role that chunky monkey of a belly over!









Isaac with his Daddy! They have so much fun together too! Jake will lay with him on the floor and they will just laugh and cut up. Usually while mommy is either cleaning up or as you can see taking pictures of them together! I just love my two guys!





Haha! This is the first encounter of sweet potatoes. Dr. Readinger said I could start giving him baby food at 5 months old. Well he is actually 4.5 months old in the pic so I thought what the heck! I just wanted to see his reaction. Well he did like them he is just a very messy boy like his daddy. We haven't gone full force yet with the baby food...its a transition. He eats his cereal every morning and evening before he goes to bed. But we are still working on the vegetables.



Haha! I love this picture. He is such a happy baby, he smiles all of the time. He just loves to giggle and have a good time. In this picture if you look real close you can see he first 2 teeth. Yes that is right I said TEETH! Isaac has officially cut his first tooth. We were actually at my dad's house when we first realized it. My sister stuck her finger in his mouth and said "oh my goodness he has a tooth!" And I was like "no he doesn't he is still too small." But I felt and it was really there! And then it was 2 days later, another tooth had come in too! Now he is ready for some real food! So now he is just chewing on everything! The teething tablets are coming in handy these days...they are a must.


Isaac with his Grammy! Mom works from home 2 days a week. And she got all of work done over the weekend, so she invited Isaac and I over to play! YAY! We love going to Grammy's house...it gives mommy a break! Look they are having so much fun! That day we took a trip to Wal-Mart and then Grammy took us for some lunch a Dairy Queen. Yummy...ice cream!






Well I guess that is all of the milestones for now! I will update you next time when he is 6 months old. He has a doctors appt at the beginning of May so I post then on how much our little guy has grown by then! Below are some more pics...b/c I seriously take pictures of him everyday!





Our little chubby bubby in his swing...lounging! One of his most favorite things to do...just like his mommy...


What a big boy! Sitting in his bumbo chair...he loves this thing!



Look at that sweet little face...he loves posing for the camera everytime mommy gets the camera out.


On our way to church, I had to of course stop and take a picture. B/c he looked so cute in the outfit that Grammy bought for him.




Mommy & Isaac were taking a nap together but of course again mommy had to get up and take a picture b/c he just looked so cute and peaceful! (at least peaceful for the time being)




Awww...look at that face, but don't look at the bib. This is what happens after Isaac gets done eating his cereal...he loves his food!


BATHTIME!!! One of our favorite times of the day. He may be throwing a fit but as soon as I put him in the bath tub he immediately stops fussing! I had to do some sensoring here...have to keep it PG around here!


Sitting up like such a big boy. He can't sit up completely on his own yet. He sit up if he is propped up against something, but it wont be long.





Swinging at Grandad's house! I could not get him to look at the camera, it was so windy outside I think the wind was hurting his little eyes...poor baby!





2 comments:

Rene' Davison said...

Isaac is such a sweetie pie! I look forward to the next time I get to hold him. What a photogenic little cutie you have!

Leah said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures!!! I updated mine too!!! I love my little Ikey man!! And you too!