Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am new at this!

Hello there!
I am new at this, so I am not really sure what you are supposed to write on these things. But my sister is a "MAJOR" blogger. And I was leaving a comment on her blog and had to create an account so I thought, what the heck, I might as well start one too.

So a little bit about me...
My name is Dana and I am married to Jacob, we have been married now for 2 years and we are very happily married. I don't understand people when they say they don't enjoy being married b/c it was the best decision I ever made.





Me and Jacob are expecting our first baby in November. Right now I am 35 weeks pregnant. So just 5 more weeks. But we are having a baby boy and his name is Isaac Mark Hunka. And we are so excited and can't wait to meet our little man.




We live in a cute little house, that is big enough for just me and Jacob. Now that Isaac is on the way we are realizing how much stuff a baby really needs. So it kind of looks like Babies 'r' Us threw up in our house. But it just makes it cozier right...




I will have a lot more to say once Isaac is here, so I guess that is it for now.
































































































































2 comments:

Leah said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You joined the blog squad. It looks so good and I love that there's already pictures of my handsome Isaac up. Put some belly shots up so everyone can see how prego you are!!!
Love you Hunkas,
Leah

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Welcome to blogging Dana!! =) I am with your sis, let's see some belly shots!! Congrats, by the way, from the picture you can tell Isaac is a cutie!! =P Wow, only 5 more weeks...how exciting!!

Take care,

Leah