Tuesday, October 21, 2008

37 weeks and counting!!

Well we went to the doctor today...


And Dr. Ryan was very happy with how I have progressed over the past week. He checked me today and said that my cervix is definitely opened and that he could feel Isaac's head...yay!! B/c at my last appointment I had asked him if the baby had dropped or if he could tell what position the baby is in. And he couldn't tell last week b/c my cervix was completely closed. It's just a relief to know that I have made progress and that this journey will come to end pretty soon. I am just so excited to meet my little man who has been kicking at my sides over the past 5 months. I am afraid he will have ADD like his daddy! But other than that not a whole lot going on with me this week.... So I will write again after my appointment next week!


Oh yea I got in trouble for not having any "prego" pics on here so I have put one in below and of course a pic of my adorable nephew...feel free to take a look! Thanks!


My sweet nephew Dylan isn't he so
sweet!
I took this one this morning before my
doctors appointment. Goofy yes I know
but here is the belly shot!


No comments: