Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ooops I forgot!

Below are our Christmas pictures that my friends took for me. I forgot to add them in my previous post. This is what we gave all of the grandparents for Christmas. Well take a look if you would like! Thanks!





He is such a big boy holding the Christmas tree ornament all by himself...hehe!
Isaac is smiling a little bit in this picture...cutie!

Isaac and Daddy


awwww...my handsome little man.




Isaac Mark Hunka....doesn't he look fat! Ha!





The Hunka family in front of our Christmas tree






My baby boy makes me smile! =0)







Isaac & Mommy looking at each other








2 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww, I love his "chubby" picture...he still looks so cute! Great pics!

Rach said...

Hey! Thanks fot the advice. Brad's old coach is now a realtor and has been helping us alot. He sends Brad an e-mail about onece a week of houses in the area and that are in our price range. But it is just alot to ge through. I am glad we started early because it can get overwhelming. Those are really good pics by the way:) See you Saturday!